Ever since I was 3 years old I sat on the Uhaul and watched everyone but me (and Betsy) move...
I mean... who wouldn't?
I hope during this move I carried a little bit more of the weight than I did when I was 3... but some things never change do they??
Currently Nathan and I are busy unpacking and trying to get our life back in order. It's taking a while (especially because The Bachelorette decided to have the Finale and After the Rose show on the day after we moved-- how very inconvenient), but it's coming together. My favorite room is the living room-- Ginko Tree walls and my "new" cream/gold estate sale dresser look ah-mazing together. Stay tuned for pictures!


I bet you would have like to sit this one out as well!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see pictures!!! I'm sure it's so cute.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see how the new house is all decorated. I know it will be really cute!! Have fun making it your very own! Susie
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the pics! That one of you and Betsy is sooooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteJust for the record, that's Raffie (under your knee to the left) helping you oversee all the moving.
ReplyDelete