Well, Nathan's room has been done for over a week now so I thought I'd post some pictures! Funny how that was the first room finished!! (This is actually a part of the garage that was converted into a wood-paneled Man Cave long ago)
Now all of his Wheaties boxes, mini baseball helmets, baseball cards, magazines, flags, footballs, programs, etc. have a place to live. What did we DO before we had this room!?
There's even a little fireplace and a poker table for him and his boys. Presh.
Right next to Nathan's desk is a fly tying table that he made.
I have a feeling I'm never going to see my hubby (or Patriot) again because he'll always be tucked away in the Man Cave...






Cool.
ReplyDeleteThat a lot of little stuff for HIM to dust!
Maybe you need to reconsider your decision to toss out all your trophies and such...
I know where all that stuff was before - in MY house!!! So glad you opened your new home to all of those goodies! I now have a whole extra closet at my disposal!
ReplyDeleteYay!
Susie