Monday, August 22, 2011

Shay & Adam's Shower

Saturday was Shay & Adam's wedding shower in Coppell!  It was so much fun to see Shay & Adam as well as lots of other Baylor friends (see last picture).  There was a wonderful BBQ meal prepared complete with little BBQ sliders and corn on the cob and of course Dublin Dr. Pepper's and cookies for dessert!  The couple got tons of great items for their new life together.  Many of the hosts were the Dixon's Baylor Summer Bunch friends which I enjoyed meeting as well-- they have been lifelong friends of the Dixon's since they all met at Baylor.  Love that Baylor connection!

Congrats to the future Paulsons!

With the beautiful bride-to-be



Kelley, Shay, Adam, Claire, SM, me
Amanda, Megan, Ashley, Mary Ellen, Lyndsey
I forgot to mention the number of times I said "small world" at that party.  A ton of Shay's parents' friends went to Baylor, some lived in Sugar Land, many of their boys were pledges while Nathan was the pledge trainer in ATO, many of their girls were Tri Delts with me... the list goes on.  It was so funny because many of the parents came up to Nathan and said "So YOU were my son's pledge trainer...." Lots of laughter and funny stories followed that comment.  My husband's a legend, what can I say??

3 comments:

  1. I feel so honored to have an entire post! I'm so glad y'all got to come. We were talking about you last night at dinner with the Flaggs, and they said, "Well Nathan and Molly just seemed to know everyone!" It's true. Thanks again for sharing in this special time with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all all are such party people! It seems ntg has a reputation that reaches far & wide!
    Congrats to Shay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun to have sooooo many friends! You two are very blessed! Nathan may be able to use his notoriety in future business dealings..... :)

    ReplyDelete