Two weekends ago, I helped host a baby shower for my seeester! It was my baby shower hostess debut so I might have over-obsessed on the details, but it turned out perfect so I'm happy! The theme was pretty much all things girly-- pink and green and frills. Beth Smart's new company, Petal Pushers, did the flowers which were gorgeous! She had small arrangements all over the house and used our family's silver vases which was very special. My parents' house just got redone and this was the perfect party to christen the new space. The house is so beautiful and inviting-- take a look.
Here are the flowers and other decorations:
 |
| My favorite arrangement-- Beth used my mom's silver goblet and teething ring from when she was little |
 |
| The banner that I made! |
 |
| More small arrangements and baby pictures of Betsy and Brian |
 |
| More cute flowers |
 |
| Betsy with the food table |
 |
| Diaper cake (I can't take credit for making it, but isn't it cute??) |
 |
| Cupcakes and another set of pictures/flowers |
 |
| Kinsley's baby book and sign in table |
 |
| Pink lemonade and water with floating limes and strawberries |
 |
| The mantel flowers, banner, and lots of girly gifts |
 |
| Betsy, mom, and mother-in-law |
 |
| Betsy and the hostesses (Emily, Jessica, me, Heidi, and Stephanie not pictured) |
 |
| Betsy and some friends |
 |
| My mom and her friends |
 |
| I can't believe there are so many things you can buy a baby girl!! Kinsley got pink Ugg's, tea sets, sunglasses, a baby wipe warmer (???), daiper genie, boppy, nap nanny, onesies galore, an apron/oven mit/hat set.... as you can see below, there was a bunch more fun stuff she got! |
 |
| This is the little jacket I got Kinsley so she can be a mini-Molly :) |
 |
| Betsy and Brian with all the goods |
 |
| Very excited about being an aunt! |
There were so many people there to love on Betsy and baby Kinsley... Friends from home, old and new friends from church, adults who have mentored Betsy, and family... Everyone was there to support the Georges and their new addition coming in two months. We are so excited to meet Kinsley!
Your obsession with the details was very apparent! You girls are some ace party-throwers!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job. We need to get a pic of Kinsley and Aunt Molly wearing their green jackets together.
ReplyDelete