Patriot just looks so pitiful, right? He's a beggar, I will admit it. When there is food on the table, he will beg. When there is a popsicle stick in your mouth, he will beg. He's a silent beggar, though. No whimpering or anything. He just puts his little head on your lap. It's kind of cute. It's hard to make him stop when he looks so cute.
Nathan and I had dinner at Nobu for Dallas Restaurant Week which was fabulous. I had a steaming pot of assorted seafood-- definitely out-ordered Nathan.
Anyway, it was in the Rosewood Crescent Hotel which was BEAUTIFUL. Their flower arrangement was too cool not to take a picture of.
Nathan and I have been shopping for bedding and I haven't been able to decide on much of anything... I do like this set from West Elm-- greys and whites especially with that gorgeous deconstructed rose pillow. We've mixed and matched and ended up with a precious set of bedding! As soon as it's complete, I'll post pics. Nathan's turquoise and milk glass lamps look great in there as well :)
Estate sales, estate sales, how the Cashes love you.
Nathan and I went estate saleing on Saturday and ended up with a blue mason jar, poker table (no comment), and a Civil War bond. After watching every single episode of Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, and American Pickers, he's hoping that he made a good purchase.





You just make me laugh! So enjoy reading of your adventures!
ReplyDeleteSusie
1. Precious little beggar.
ReplyDelete2. Your meal sounded delish.
3. Bedding is muy bonita.
4. Your estate sale finds are great.