I just ordered a book off of Amazon. And it wasn't a textbook. No, no need to check my temperature.... I have been reading Emily Freeman's blog called Chatting at the Sky who just finished her first book called Grace for the Good Girl. Emily is such an honest and interesting writer, I can't wait to hear her perspective on Christian women who grew up as "good girls." Her sister blogs at The Nesting Place which is one of my favorite blogs. She decorates her house in white, light blue, and light brown and makes a lived-in home look beautiful.
Also, I was looking online at another one of my favorite blogs, Lisa Leonard Design, who also has a gorgeous jewelry line that's very organic-looking and sweet. I have this heart wall hanging that my parents got us for our wedding and I just love it! Anyway, I saw these collar stays and I thought these would be so neat for any man in your life. What a fun reminder of his family every morning while getting ready.



I look forward to your book review. I know you secretly like it because of the birdcage haha.
ReplyDeleteCollar stays are neat. Somehow I think jad's would end up at the cleaners:(
I, too, am looking forward to your take on this book. May be one we all will need to read.
ReplyDeleteIs it bad that I don't know what a collar stay is? Haha!
ReplyDelete