Saturday, July 30, 2011

Favorites

It is not my favorite when Patriot gets on our couch but he was so sleepy after going fishing with Nathan a few weeks ago that he could couldn't even move when I came home after work.  He's extra cute when he's sleepy.


Gotta love Groupon.  Nathan and I tried out Fuel City (a gas station and taco stand in one) and it was really good!  Their tacos al pastor had my nose running but an ice cream sandwich saved the day.


Lastly, here are some pictures from our new house adventure...
Dogs are allowed in Home Depot.  That is now one of Patriot's favorite outings-- especially the ceiling fan section for some reason...  He just loves sniffing boxes.

Here's our Uhaul after one of our trips from the apartment to the house.


 The kayak made it home safely!  I hope I will actually use it now that we'll be so close to White Rock Lake!  I guess Nathan will just have to swim next to me since he doesn't have one anymore...

1 comment:

  1. Well if I'd known about Home Depot, Pate could've gone with me. I went twice this past week.
    Glad the kayak has a new home. It really gets around!

    ReplyDelete