Sunday, July 3, 2011

Griesemer Wedding

June 4th, Nathan and I were privileged to be in Sarah and Chris' wedding in Dallas!  Chris and Nathan both lived in Penland at Baylor their freshman year and were roommates the rest of college (they have way too many stories and inside jokes!).  Sarah and I met her freshman year when she became at Tri Delt at Baylor-- she also became Cayla's "little"!  I actually met Chris when I was a freshman at Baylor-- he lived with Graham, a childhood friend of mine, which is also how I met Nathan!  Small world :)

This was such a fun wedding weekend-- the girls and I got our nails done Friday morning and then enjoyed lunch at Restaurant Ava for the bridal luncheon.  It was great to meet  Chris and Sarah's family members and learn about their childhoods.


Sarah's grandmother hosted the luncheon, which had a "Happy Everything!" theme


All of our pretty nails-- love summer nail polishes!


The rehearsal dinner was at Sammy's BBQ downtown and was delicious!  Nathan and I really enjoyed catching up with friends we hadn't seen in a while.


Nathan HAD to toast (pretty much roast Chris) and it was pretty hilarious.  Like I said before, Chris and Nathan have way too many jokes and stories, so it was hard for Nathan to pick the best to talk about... But somehow he did and it was great.




Saturday was WEDDING DAY!  I just love weddings if you didn't know.  The flowers were beautiful-- Sarah had a purple, blue, and green color scheme which was stunning.


Bride and her bridesmaids pre-dresses


Here are some shots after the ceremony--



The reception was at Park City Club and had a spectacular view of Downtown Dallas!  Here is the happy couple during their first dance.





The Musgroves


My favs!


The Cashes & The Griesemers
Beautiful wedding and a wonderful weekend!  So glad we could be a part of your special day.


On their way to the Dominican Republic!

3 comments:

  1. Everyone looked so pretty/handsome.
    I love the pic of the bigs & littles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Nathan look so extremely happy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally saw you on Jess Graham! ;) gorgeous wedding!

    ReplyDelete