Friday, February 1, 2013

Bachelor Sean

So I have never really been into The Bachelor before the last couple of years, but now that I'm watching every Monday, what in the world have I been missing???

Sean is a wonderful bachelor (seems to have great morals and values) and I am SO anxious to see who the lucky girl is... Although as of right now I'm not sure I'd pick any of those girls who are left!!

My office is doing a Bachelor Bracket which is stinkin awesome.  We all got together for the premier-- we laughed and ooh'd and aww'd together as we watched 26 women try to win Sean's heart.  This is going to be a great season, especially since I can chat about it with girls at work!
Some fun links for you all:
http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/ A hilarious recap of all of the episodes

http://shullfamily.blogspot.ca/ Sean's sister's blog

3 comments: