Monday, February 25, 2013

Inspiration

Anthropologie.
This is where I get a lot of inspiration-- for clothes, decorating, and it is a good place to clear my head and get lost.  The clothes there are way out of my price range, so I typically don't ever worry about even looking at the tag or trying anything on, which gives me a chance to just enjoy the store and everything in it.

I recently went to an event that the blog writers of A Piece of Toast were hosting.  They had sweets and the girls talked about their favorite Anthro pieces and how to style them.  I wasn't a huge fan of the presentation, but it was interesting and made me think a little more creatively with clothes.


Afterwards, I meandered the store and found some cuties.  OK I could have photographed the whole store, but these were my favorites.



2 comments:

  1. Well I actually did photograph the whole store one time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures look like Martha took them! Another up and coming photographer in the family! Great job!

    ReplyDelete