Sunday, February 24, 2013

Recent Outfits

I've been trying to be better about documenting more of my outfits but sometimes I just forget!  Thankfully my friend at work is willing to take them for me so hopefully between the two of us, it'll happen.

Outfit #1: New dress from Dirty Dillard's!  I'm digging the 70's vibe and funky sleeves.  This is originally $100 and I paid about $15.  Awesome.


Outfit #2: I wore this to our Sunday School's Valentine's party!  We ate dinner and played the Newlywed Game which was a blast (Nathan and I tied for first place!!).  I love those games-- they always make me laugh.

Cardigan: Gap; Top: Anthro?; Pants: Loft; Shoes: Nordstrom Rack


Outfit #3: A typical day at work.  I work in a very casual office so the dark jeans and boots are great for mid-week and the neon yellow cardigan gives the outfit a little pop.

Cardigan/Belt/Denim shirt: Target; Necklace: Ebay; Jeans: Loft; Boots- Cavender's


Outfit #4: Valentine's Day!  I was planning on wearing a really obnoxious pink and red outfit but I had to go to a PRSA meeting during lunch so I figured I would go a little more professional with a pop of red in the scarf.

Jacket: Gap; Top: Loft, Scarf: Donated Goods store in Dallas; Pants: Banana (thrifted) ; Shoes: Haute Look


 Outfit #5: I wore this to church a few weeks ago.  I love neutrals (I would wear them every day if I could) but the lace texture, interesting gold necklace, and spiked leopard flats spruced the neutrals up a bit.

Top: Bloom (gift from N); Necklace: Stitch Fix; Pants: Banana (thrifted); Shoes: Haute Look



Outfit #7: For Superhero Day at work, I dressed up as Robert Griffin III with my "no pressure no diamonds" shirt, BU finger, and cool socks.  Ashley was Super Twinkie.  Quite the combo :)

2 comments: