A few weeks ago, we got to see all of my family in less than a week, all at different times!
First my dad stopped by for lunch on his way to Oklahoma for work. It was great seeing Papa Bear :)
Betsy and Brian decided to come to Dallas for MLK day to take Kinsley to the Aquarium, so we got to hang out with the George clan for a few days...
PS- Kinsley loves her new Mickey that I got her from Disney!
While we were waiting to eat at HopDoddy's (an awesome burger place), the girls went to DSW to piddle for a little bit. Miss K loves purses!
Goofing around...
Twinkies. We raided North Park Mall for these RG3 shirts!
Sunday night we watched TV and played a dice game which was hilarious. Brian takes his dice games seriously.
Monday, I took the George's to a Lake Highlands staple, Zuzu's, then they headed out to the Aquarium with every other family in Dallas, and I traveled on to work half a day.
We met back up for dinner at Chicken Scratch near downtown. Definitely a cool, funky place. They serve all types of chicken and home-cooked sides.
I'm glad they all got to come! It's nice having visitors, especially when one of the visitors is a precious little 1-year-old that is fun to watch and grow.
Next up-- a visit by mi madre!

Your place must be quite a popular hangout! I'll have to try it sometime! That chicken on your table sure looks inviting!
ReplyDeleteToo much family for one post? lol
ReplyDeleteI want to try Chicken Scratch!