For the last 3 months or so, I have been collecting stamps at Albertson's (where I normally do my grocery shopping). For every $10 you spend, they give you a stamp which can go towards getting FREE Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware! I mean, if I'm going to go ahead and buy groceries and toiletries there, why not get some cookware as well? I mean it's just common sense to me.
Nathan laughed at me quite a bit because we had to spend like $1000 to get a $40 pot... But hey, that's a pot I didn't have before, right!? A lot of the time if I sweet talked the checker, he/she would give me extra stamps, too. :)
So I finally got my pot (and the lady gave me an upgrade because they ran out of what I originally wanted)! Can I tell you how beautiful it is?? Because it is gorgeous. I decided to give it to the Buckner Domestic Aid and Assistance program in Dallas because I really don't need any more pots. I'm glad someone else can enjoy this beautiful pot! It was an exhilarating challenge and I can't wait to do it again!!

I guess that organic milk you buy Kinsley and Nathan helped get that pot!
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice ending toy your story:) Someone will enjoy it so much.
that's my molly. jad
ReplyDelete