In-n-Out -- their burgers are good but their fries are lacking. We spiced it up a bit and got Animal Style fries (cheese, thousand island type sauce, and grilled onions)-- still not my favorite but it is a good place to go for a quick dinner!
When I locked my keys in my car the other day at the Green Spot gas station (awesome, I know), I took a gander inside and stumbled upon some milk for $8.99. You read that right, $8.99! I know this is a yuppy gas station, but seriously??
My new watch! My parents got me a Michael Kors watch for my 25th birthday, but after much deliberation I returned it and got this one. Thanks, M and J! I love that it's timeless but trendy all at the same time.
We went to Alligator Cafe with our friends, John and Melissa, the other night! They were supposed to come over but our house was a wreck, so we got to try a new restaurant at Casa Linda which was fun! They are great friends :)

That hamburger looks SO good!! And $8.99 is outrageous for a gallon of milk!
ReplyDeleteThose loaded fries look like they should come with a cholesterol prescription! Bottom dish is my kind of meal!
ReplyDeleteCute watch:)
Love the watch!!
ReplyDelete