Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nathan's Kayak Makes its Debut

Ever since Nathan bought a kayak for Christmas, he has been so eager to take it for a ride in White Rock Lake.  He waited a whopping two days.

Despite the frigid temps, the two lime green kayak twins explored the lake for the very first time together.  Mine has been around 4 years or so, but was excited to have a companion.


Pure joy.



He looks like such an adventurer, doesn't he!  With the sun reflecting off the lake behind him as he glances at the still water ahead of him....


And then there's me.

Who's just excited to wear my new life vest that I spent $70 on with my Christmas money because it's illegal to kayak without one.  So duh I had to get a cute one.


My new zebra wellies made the trip as well!






It was a very successful (and cold) trip for the green beans!  I'm looking forward to more fun (and warmer) adventures in the days to come!

1 comment:

  1. Love that cameras or iPhones go in the green beans to capture the joy. Just hope they're waterproof (wink).

    ReplyDelete