Benihana's is one of my all-time favorite places to eat... It's surprising since we typically find the most inconspicuous hole-in-the-wall to dine at, but it's true. I just love the Japanese hibachi food (course after course) and the show. For New Year's, the Terry's and us went there for dinner (it was definitely more fun with friends!).
We had so much fun at dinner! When we got to the Terry's house afterwards, Rebekah and I quickly changed into our sweats for a relaxing evening at home. We enjoyed sparkling cider, poppers, a game, and watching the ball drop in New York City.
Cheers to the new year!
I'm so glad Rebekah got New Year's tiaras, hats, and necklaces... Definitely a fun way to celebrate.
| Rebekah and Scott |
| Me and Nathan |
Some of my resolutions for 2013 are to remember important dates better (birthdays, etc.) and get people's presents in the mail in time for the person to receive it before their special day. Yes, I have issues with timing.
Also, another one is to spend more time in the Word-- I just downloaded the Kindle version of Jesus Calling which I love. It's super handy and is a great way to start the day. Nathan and I are also in a couples' Bible Study (studying James) and I'm in a women's group (studying Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World). Having these nights dedicated to diving into the Bible gives me motivation to study ahead of time and be prepared.
Of course I have a resolution (which I probably will every year until I die) for me to love my husband better. He deserves so much love and respect, and I know I can always improve ways in which I show that.
Happy 2013!


Cool pic of toasting on 12/31.
ReplyDeleteLove your resolutions:)
Sounds like you have great resolutions for this year!
ReplyDelete