Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Year's in Waco

After Christmas in East Texas, were planning on spending the next weekend in Waco but thanks to a stomach bug and RSV for a very short and cute somebody, we had to postpone our Christmas until New Year's Day.  Nathan and I drove in for lunch, gifts, hanging out/movie, and dinner and then drove back to Dallas that night.

Betsy cooked a yummy meal for all of us...


I got to play with Miss K in her new little cottage...




Kinsley is SO cute, isn't she??


She loved the grocery cart that we got her (I think Bailey and Patriot liked it too)





Brian got some fishing equipment for Christmas which made my dad and Nathan extremely happy!!  Now the three of them can finally go fishing together :)


My mom got us all 2013 calendars that she filled with pictures she'd taken last year-- very special!


My mom also gave us photo albums of our Disney trip!  I'm so glad that she made these for us--  I know photo albums take a really long time to make but are so special to look at.



After Kinsley got her last present (a table and chairs from GrandMartha and Papa Jeffe), we drove out to Badger Ranch to see the progress on the George's new house!


When we got back home, we lounged around a little and then rented Pitch Perfect (hilarious) while eating another one of Betsy's yummy creations before heading back to Dallas.  I don't know why holidays always have to be so short!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your "picture perfect" rendition of your "perfect" day with family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short and sweet, but quite perfect.
    It looks like Papa has been drinking out of one of K's cups in the fishing-stuff gift pic lol.
    And yes, those albums take a loooong time to create.....and oh so worth it!

    ReplyDelete