Two weekends ago was the first Baylor home game that Nathan and I went to (well it was Baylor's second but I didn't go to the first one so it doesn't count...). We packed Mr. P in the car (doesn't his wrinkles match the zebra blanket?) and we were off.
We met up with Sarah and Chris at La Fiesta then went to their house and chatted (and loved on their dogs, Wookie and McKinnley -- well maybe we were loved on by Mick more than we loved on him...
Saturday, Sarah and I met up with my mom, sister, and Kinsley for a fabulous little lunch at Amelia's Tea Room. Then we went "junkin" at some stores around Waco. I think we all bought something for our homes! Sarah and I bought some cute little burlap pumpkins and I bought a turquoise table as well (location TBD). My mom bought a chair and my sister bought a chalkboard. They all had great prices and super cute stuff. We had a very fun girls' day!
Then it was game time! We got to the stadium way early to tailgate and love on Kinsley. Brian started a new job as the GM of Baylor IMG so we got to hang out in the fancy Baylor sport's marketing tent.
Isn't my little Baylor cheerleader precious?
We had a great time watching the game with the Griesemers (Baylor beat Sam Houston State in a too-close-for-comfort game). Afterwards, we enjoyed Dr. Pepper floats at the Wright's family tailgate!
Sunday morning we had lunch with my family where Kinsley and Nathan acted pretty silly... Haha... Goofy girl.
I just love this picture of Kinsley getting excited over Patriot.
It was a fun weekend in good old Waco! Can't wait till more Baylor games.
These are my new little pumpkins! And an orange glitter owl :) We are ready for fall at our house!

Too bad we didn't get pics of all our "junque". I've already been back and bought another photo prop. This could be dangerou$.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great weekend! Kinsley is getting so big! So precious! Love your fall decor! Too cute! I just love the fall!
ReplyDeleteLove the pumpkins! With your orange glitter owl, that grouping makes quite a statement!
ReplyDelete