Thursday, September 27, 2012

Two years of being Mrs. Cash

9.18.12 marked two years of marriage for Nathan and me!

We celebrated by exchanging gifts and going to Hibiscus for dinner.  Y'all.  Hibiscus was absolutely amazing.  We started out with ceviche, then had seared tuna and lobster for the main course with asparagus (with an egg and cheese on top), french fries, creamed jalapeno corn, and deep fried mac n cheese.  Then we finished it off with apple pie and lavander ice cream.  That is what I call a celebration meal.

Ah.mazing.  This will now be added onto our whoa dang restaurant list.



Even their bathroom was fancy!

Oh yes, for gifts.... I gave Nathan his gifts about a month ago because I couldn't wait (we have an issue of giving gifts too early...)-- he got hunting boots, socks, and The Year of the Bear book!  And Nathan gave me a camera (a "tuff" one that can withstand water, being dropped, etc.-- a perfect Molly camera) and an outfit I picked out at Target.  So sweet!  We'll definitely be using the camera in December as we travel with Buckner to Peru!!

The traditional gift for 2 years of marriage is cotton so I think between the socks and clothes, we're good!

To continue celebrating our little family, we've recently retaken the 5 Love Languages quiz and are planning the "Cash Family Goals".  We've so enjoyed reminiscing on all the fun we've had these past two years and how much we've grown together.  It is definitely FUN being married.  Especially to a wonderful man. :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy #2 to a fun couple. Sounds like you two know how to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Sounds like an awesome anniversary celebration! You two are SO cute! (uh-oh! can guys be cute??!)

    ReplyDelete