Monday, September 10, 2012

Deals and North Park

Lately I've gotten back into thrifting and I have found some really good deals!  Sometimes I wonder why I even bother shopping at the mall...

Here's a summary of my first visit to 
Rescue Thrift Store
2344 Oates Dr.
1. A linen green/yellow/white skirt (Kohl's brand)-- perfect to support my Baylor bears at the office
2. Brown Gap jacket with ruffle trim-- this is much cuter in person-- will be great with a white tank and jeans (and my new booties!)
3. Green and white BCBG Maxazria skirt with ruffle/uneven edges-- great deal and will be selling on Ebay!
4. Banana Republic narrow grey dress pants-- getting them hemmed for a slight cropped look


Since I went on a Wednesday which is when women's clothes are 50% off, my total was under $7 for this entire bunch of clothes!!  Score!

You can see why it's hard to buy full price or even sale items at "real stores"...

But Nathan and I did go to the mall this weekend just to browse...
Dillard's is having a good shoe sale -- 65% off
Those shoe boxes all lined up make me happy.  But no shoes for me this trip!


Boots and booties are IN!


Although I never buy anything from Anthropologie, I still love to go in there.  Nathan always sits in this little chair which makes me laugh.


To finish up our North Park trip, we stopped at a Roberto Cavalli set-up which had gowns that celebrities had worn to different events-- pretty cool!


Stay tuned for more thrift store finds... I am really going to cut back my "real store" shopping and focus on thrifting.  I just love finding a good bargain!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading about your great finds, especially when you show pictures of them. If you ever find cute Anthropologie things in a thrift shop for next to nothing, your life will be complete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ole bargain shopper you!! And to think, ALL these things will look good on you because of your svelte little body!!

    ReplyDelete