Our last full day in New York began at FAO Schwartz -- It was huge, overwhelming, and lots of fun! We of course got a bag of candy at their new candy shop (which by the way was the most expensive bag of candy I've bought to date-- speaking of which did I mention I bought a Diet Coke on the Food Tour that was $4.50?? Holy cow!)
Then we piddled around the Plaza Hotel and 5th Avenue with the clear box Apple store, Luis Vuitton, Tiffany's, etc.
Then it was time for a quick change, taxi ride, and The Fantasticks at the Snapple Theater! The Fantasticks is the longest running Broadway show and currently has Aaron Carter (brother of Nick Carter, Backstreet Boys) in the cast.
Quick shot of NYC
After the show, Cayla had to catch a flight back to Houston, but since I wasn't flying out until Monday morning I spent a couple hours hanging out with Jackie and Dominic's dog who is precious as you can tell...
Then I met up with Matt and Maggie, both friends that I grew up with that now live in NYC! We enjoyed a local pizza place while catching up!
Before I left town Monday morning, Jackie recommended a bagel shop that was to die for, so I gave it a try.... And it was delicious!!
We had such a fun girls trip filled with tons of shopping, shows, and food-- I can't wait for the next one!

Fun! Where will you go next?!?
ReplyDeleteI love the fact that, in addition to the bag of candy you bought at FAO, you also included a Diet Coke on the tour. They cancel each other out, you know! That bagel looks DELICIOUS!
ReplyDelete