Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lately

How's our little Patriot doing you ask?

Spoiled rotten :)  He's doing well!  We're working on a little issue... he licks his paw incessantly so we're trying to figure out a way to help him stop and keep him healthy.  Other than that, he's still a sweet little snugglebutt that always makes us laugh. 


Shay, Adam, and Rye came over the other night which we sure enjoyed! 


Nathan and I went to Ruth's Chris during Restaurant Week because we had a gift card and I told them we were celebrating our anniversary!  It was a few weeks early, but it was a nice treat.


Nathan made green chili stew for us this week and it was delicious!  Nathan roasted the fresh green chilies himself -- such a good chef.


2 comments:

  1. Precious, happy anniversary early and yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet puppy! Ruth's Chris - nice! I can't believe y'all are about to celebrate your 2nd anniversary! Very exciting! Maybe you need a trip to celebrate. Maybe a trip to Atlanta??

    ReplyDelete