Here's a picture of lunch out with some of my co-workers! We found a hole in the wall Mexican place and it's awesome.
We met up with Sam, Peter, and Grandma when she was in town last week. We went to Royal China (a Dethrow/Cash favorite) and watched this sweet Asian man making noodles. LOVE that place.
I got my first box from Julep in the mail! I ordered this box for $.01 (the other months are $19.99 but you can cancel any time) and got two Julep polishes, a little bag, and foot cream. A $45 value!
These are the hot pink pants Nathan got me for our anniversary!! Every girl needs a pair of these :)
I've really been stepping out of my box lately with clothes... Last week I wore thrifted floral print pants and a chambray shirt to work. I was about to go take pictures of something for our social media and my co-worker thought I looked pretty funky chic with the camera on my side.
Another really good deal... I had a $30 deal from Haute Look so when these glittery Sperry's popped up on their website, I knew I had to grab them! Haute Look is a discount website that has new deals every day.
That's all for now!!

I guess it's a good thing I don't live near you. I'd be fat and broke.
ReplyDeleteBut oh-so stylish!
Love your deals and meals:)
Oh my! That Mexican food looks really yummy! Live the pink pants! Maybe every girl needs a pair, but not every girl can pull them off! You sure can! Love, not live! I can't type on this little keyboard!
ReplyDeleteThere you go again with your adorable "accessorizing"! You youngun's sure look cute in those chic colors!
ReplyDeleteMolly! Have you and Nathan eaten at Victor Tangos? I was in Dallas for a bachelorette party a few weekends ago and we ate there for dinner, its a Tappas Restaurant, and the food is AMAZING! I recomend it! -Jillian Wagner
ReplyDeleteLOVE those Sperry's!!! I need a matching pair!
ReplyDelete