Happy Fall, y'all!
I love October and all things fall, so you can bet Oct. 1 my decorations were up at our house! I've since added a few details here and there, but here are my favorite decorations...
My "C" pumpkin (a wedding gift from the George's), skull lights, a black tree, and cobweb.
And here is my little skeleton pumpkin friend... He guards our house :)
Normally October is a month full of wishful thinking and yearning for cold weather. But my dreams came true last weekend when it dropped to 50 degrees! I busted out my new rabbit scarf, whose name is Flopsy, for church with my boots. I wore Flopsy to Whole Earth Provisions after church because Nathan and I were looking for some granola shoes for Peru-- probably not the best idea since this is a very hippie store.. they probably wanted to paint Flopsy red.
Soak up these last two weeks of October-- bust out the pumpkin spice candles, cobwebs, and pumpkins and enjoy the season!

Love that pumpkin with the "C"! I'm also a lover of all things fall and autumn!
ReplyDeleteI love fall too! Am looking forward to that cool weather here!
ReplyDeleteFlopsy...I get it! Hahaha.
ReplyDelete