Ashley and Joey got married two weekends ago, so Nathan, Patriot, and I headed down Thursday after work for all of the fun fesitivities!
We had lots of Kinsley snuggles, Patriot naps, and picture-taking.
| Princess of Naps onesie |
Look at this picture... right after a nap-- she is just presh!
I will do another post on the wedding (it was beautiful to say the least!!), but while I was at the bridal luncheon and getting ready on Saturday, Nathan got a few rounds of golf in with my dad and Brian... Then we spent Sunday together eating breakfast at Black Walnut (where Nathan ordered the smallest amount of food I've ever seen), and hanging out at the new community pool.

Poor baby! Feed him!!
ReplyDeleteI'd say you're a runner-up to Princess of Naps yourself:)
ReplyDeleteThat was a funny meal with his little kolache.
Poor Nathan! That's just a pitiful meal and an extra pitiful scowl! I would be scowling, too!!
ReplyDelete