I have been eyeing this necklace from J.Crew for months, but I was not about to pay $150 for it!! A couple of bloggers let out a little secret that ebay had those necklaces (well probably knock-off ones) for only $15! I thought about it for another month or so just because I wasn't sure if I could really pull off such a big statement necklace, but then I kept seeing it on other bloggers and it looked so dang cute, so I bought it in yellow-- and it is precious!
Speaking of blogs, I entered into a giveaway for a GiGi New York purse on the Monograms and Manicures blog and won it!! Who would have thought!?
I got it in the mail a little while ago-- nicely wrapped in a pretty box, tissue, and dust bag with a hand-written note from Graphic Image. It's a beautiful cream and brown leather clutch that will go with tons of outfits.

I could totally not pull off the necklace as beautifully as you do, but....I can totally understand the having to think something to death before you actually move on it!! CUTE clutch! Congrats on the win!
ReplyDeleteYou and Kelly are cool bloggers with your statement necklaces.
ReplyDeleteI really like the clutch...good win!