A few weeks ago my parents came to visit us in Dallas as they were en route to my dad's high school reunion. It was fun having them over! While they were in the big D, we ate out a few times (it sure does seem like I never cook doesn't it?)--
Love and War in Texas
Huge steaks and tons of food!
Vera Cruz in Oak Cliff
Mexican food-- my mom ordered the spicy seafood soup which was delish
Here are pics of some other food Nathan and I have been enjoying...
Another Broken Egg Cafe-- I got a lobster omlete with brie and garlic alioli.... Too. Die. For.
Nothing Bundt Cakes-- A cute little bundt cake store that sells cakes of all sizes
Yum! I'm getting hungry just thinking about all of that good food. Hopefully we'll be visiting the gym a little more this week as well :)

I coming back to visit just to eat that lobster omelet!
ReplyDeleteLobster omelet....interesting...that's all I can say! They're going to put in a bundt cake shop here in The Woodlands. Glad to know it's being highly recommended!
ReplyDelete