Lately...
We've been all over the place! My new job is really busy and we've been out and about a lot with friends so here's a bunch of pictures documenting that...
$10 pizza night at Eatzi's-- We got a few pizzas and brought them over to Nate and Michelle's house so we could visit their new baby, Graham! He was just a week old and precious as ever. I love his little sock hand mits. It is so funny seeing Nathan hold other babies-- he is the perfect size to hold a baby because they just nestle into his chest. But, when they start doing anything OTHER than sleeping (ie. having their diaper changed, crying, hungry, etc.) he gets a wee bit overwhelmed. I know he's going to be great with our kids whenever we have them, just maybe a bit clueless at first :)
I've been glasses shopping at Sam's... What a stressful process!
We had lunch with our friends Amanda and Judd at Royal China-- we introduced them to steamed dumplings and handmade noodles-- then met up with Rebekah and Scott at 300 for an afternoon of bowling!
I hosted a Stella and Dot trunk show at my house! Becky brought all of her beautiful jewelry and we all had a blast trying it on as we watched The Bachelorette and ate appetizers. Normally I watch The Bachelorette with Nathan (he's such a great sport) but this was so much more fun since we had 8 girls over so we could chat about the show.
Check out Becky's Stella and Dot jewelry here: www.stelladot.com/beckystevens

You have the busiest, "funnest," life of almost anyone I know! Keeping friendships up is one of the most important things you can do.
ReplyDeleteWe can't accuse you of having a boring life!
ReplyDelete