A few weekends ago, Nathan and I got to "babysit" my cousins, Sam and Peter while their parents were out of town... I had to be "mom" for a few days by waking up the boys, making their breakfasts, taking them to school, etc. Just kidding, they were very responsible boys so all I had to do was be a chauffeur :)
We also got to babysit their precious Labradoodle, Lucky!
We took Peter out for dinner and ice cream while Sam was busy at school....
We watched a high school basketball game and Sam dancing with a group at half-time...
And one night, we all went to Top Golf for a few rounds of chilly golf! It was my first time there and I had such a fun time! The game is kind of hard to explain, but if you haven't tried it you must--- I think it would especially be fun to do in a big group (and with a heater).
Love cousin time!

Looks like a fun time!
ReplyDeleteYou're sweet to take care of the cousins. What precious memories.
ReplyDelete