Monday, January 30, 2012

Lately

Lately we have gone to a number of Baylor Men's Basketball games in Waco!!  They won all of them except for the 1-point loss to Missouri.... Normally when we go, we are able to see the Griesemers and/or the Musgroves which is always fun!  Chris does the promos during timeouts and halftimes and was able to get Nathan a spot in one of them doing 3-point shots.  Unfortunately Nathan lost to another guy with a 3-point shot at the buzzer, but it was so cool that he was able to do one of those games!  I always wondered how those people got to do the promo games and now I know!  It's who you know!


Last week we brought dinner to Rebecca and Isaac, two of our friends from Sunday School, since they just had a baby in December.  It was our first time to meet little Ansley and she was just precious!!  I think that Nathan and I are getting pretty good with babies... just call us the Baby Whisperers :)



Last week we also met up with Nate and Michelle (who are expecting a little one this summer!) for dinner at Half Shells Oyster Bar and Grill.  We had fried oyster nachos which sounded gross but ended up being delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds busy and fun lately.
    p.s. I'll take your word re the oyster nachos...

    ReplyDelete