2012 is upon us! As we start the new year, Nathan and I have made some resolutions (which I will write about below) and we have also tried to start off the new year on a fun note...
I have already accomplished TWO DIY projects including this picture frame artwork of our San Francisco trip...
... And this 2011 Christmas card wreath. I am going to keep this up year-round so that we can always look at our family and friends :)
Nathan has been working hard on tying flies for upcoming fishing trips...
... And I am getting organized with my new Erin Condren Day Planner from Sue Ellen and Randall!
I've also stocked up on quite a few of these Reeses Christmas trees... They are AMAZING.
Now about my New Years Resolutions...
1. Go to the gym (we just joined a gym so I'm hoping we take full advantage of it!)
2. Encourage and support Nathan more
3. Complete some projects around the house
4. Don't dilly-dally on the computer as much
5. Make time to see friends every month
6. Focus on the parents we serve at work -- get to know them better so that I can serve them better
That's all for now! Happy 2012!

Well this is a fun/interesting post!
ReplyDeleteI'm mailing you our Christmas card tomorrow so we can be on your year round wreath.
I love your Red Stamp discovery:)
I like all your resolutions, EXCEPT #4. Even though some may call it "dilly-dallying," I choose to call it constructive "research"!! Love this post!
ReplyDeleteI have that exact same planner! Don't you just love it?? Happy new year to you and Nathan!!
ReplyDelete