Pantone has named "Tangerine-Tango" the 2012 Color of the Year....
What a pretty color! Not sure what the qualifications are to become the Color of the Year, but I'm happy with Tangerine-Tango. It's very flattering in spring/summer clothes (as seen below via Pinterest)...
And can even be used as an accent color in a room...
But mainly I like using the color on clothes or accessories.
![]() |
| Dillards.com |
I don't have too many Tangerine-Tango items, and I don't foresee many more Tangerine-Tango purchases, but I will enjoy seeing all of the pretty clothes this spring/summer including bold colors like this!
PS- The 2011 Color of the Year was Honeysuckle...
![]() |
| Pantone.com |






It's not far from the color of VW bug you used to want.
ReplyDeleteGlad you and Pinterest finally hit it off:)
Yum! What a great color. Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I have a much clothing in that color really, but I definitely looking forward to bright colors in the spring and summer. :)
ReplyDelete