Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday 2

Here's a look at our little Christmas tree!  Sunday night, Nathan and I put on all the lights and ornaments and I started wrapping presents... It's nice having room to put up a pretty tree and prepare for a joyous season ahead.  (Last year we had a 3' tree and a 2' tree with tea towels as tree skirts....)

Interestingly enough, this week started out FREEZING (I thought we lived in Texas??) so I busted out the peacoat.

This is my new forest green peacoat from MJR Sales-- it has all kind of sass and I love it! 
1. Toggles
2. Bows
3. Cape-like shape in the back
4. Ribbed sweater sleeves
5. It's green so I can wear it to Baylor games!




This was my first purchase with MJR Sales and I'm very pleased!!  I paid $24 with shipping for this beauty which makes me even more happy!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! Your jacket is too cute - a "Molly" jacket for sure!! And the tree is so pretty! I love it! Your house will be so festive with your tree and other goodies. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to weave a new coat on sale into holiday decorating!

    ReplyDelete