Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Outfits in California

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for some fashion inspiration on What I Wore Wednesday...

For my very FIRST What I Wore Wednesday, I will go back to my California trips and tell you about each outfit...


Day 1: Driving to/from Yosemite National Park and hiking within the park
Top and Hat: Baylor; Shorts: Nike, Academy; Shoes: Nike, Sports Authority

Day 2: Strolling around downtown San Fran/Fisherman's Wharf
Jacket: Loft ($14!); Top: Loft; Jeans: Loft; Shoes: Dillard's (some comfy brand); Purse: Eddie Bauer

Day 3: Farmer's Market, Museum, and more strolling around San Francisco
Sweater: Express; White shirt: Gap; Grey skinny chinos: Dirty Dillard's (Gianni Binni- $6!); Shoes: Dillard's; Scarf: Loft ($8); Purse: Eddie Bauer

Day 4: Biking over the San Fran Bridge, hanging out in Sausalito, strolling around San Fran
Tri Delt shirt: designed by me :) ; Windbreaker: Not sure; Workout capris: Ross (New Balance); Tennis shoes: Sports Authority


Day 5: Driving from San Fran to Monterrey/Carmel
Top: Ann Taylor; Jacket: Loft ($4!); Jeans: Ann Taylor Outlet; Flip Flops: Rainbow; Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Day 6: Exploring Carmel and plane ride back to Dallas
Top: Ann Taylor; Sweater: Kensie (Dirty Dillard's- $13); Grey skinny chinos: Gianni Bini (Dirty Dillard's- $6!); Boots: Steve Madden (Nordstrom's)

5 comments:

  1. You even look cute in all your bargain pieces! Great way to pull off a few put-together looks! Enjoyed the first WIWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, enjoyed your vacay outfits:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you be my personal shopper?? I love reading your blog! It inspires me to try and look for bargains here in Houston, although I think I'm looking in the wrong places, I can't find anything as good as what you mention!

    Congrats on becoming an aunt!

    Alye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute blog! Impressive bargain prices!! Can I hire you as my personal shopper?

    ReplyDelete