Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I've got a brand new pair of roller skates...

I have died and gone to heaven...


These shoes are just adorable and I cannot take them off my feet.  Ok, I take them off to sleep but that's about it.

Last Thursday, Rachel and Sarah (two friends from Baylor) and I went to the Dallas Sample Sale Preview night.  We got a head start on shopping all of the lovely clothes, jewelry, and home decor before it opened up to the public Friday and Saturday.  We had such a fun time looking at all of the great items (especially since they were at wholesale price) and scored some fabulous finds-- faux leather bomber jacket, necklaces & bracelets, boots, scarves... 

Then we found a shoe vendor with some cute heels & boots.... and that's where we spotted the motherload.  Behind the register were about 25 pairs of size 6 flats, heels, and booties all marked at $35.  BAH!  Too bad I am not a size 6 right?  Well lucky me fit into this gorgeous Mary jane stacked heel.  Rachel and I both had our eyes on these heels but she was so gracious to let me get them :)

Let's just bask in the beauty of these pumps...





Brand: Poetic License
I just can't stop staring at them (if you can't tell).

5 comments:

  1. You were SO right! These are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now I won't feel guilty spending all day this Friday at the Nutcracker Market with Betsy, Jessica, Kathy, Jeanneatte, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoroughly enjoyed the subject of all that basking! Cute shoe pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are soo cute! Very Molly! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't get enough of these! Can we find them in pink so we can have matching shoes please? ;)

    ReplyDelete