Black Friday this year was quite entertaining!! Nathan and I were in Tyler with his whole family celebrating Thanksgiving, so Thursday around 10 PM we headed over to WalMart in Lindale, TX. It wasn't near as crowded as I thought it'd be... and we actually got 2 Xbox games and a bunch of DVD's I was looking for for super cheap. Obviously the games were for Nathan and not me.... But I'm proud of his good deal-- 2 games (originally $120) for $28!!
After our WalMart adventure, Nathan, Sue Ellen, Randall and I headed out to Tyler for a trip to Macy's, Best Buy (we ended up not even going in because the line was way out the door), the mall, Target, and Ulta. With a good dose of McDonald's french fries for a midnight snack, we were ready to go! The lines were CRAZY! Target had a line that was probably 2-3 hours long because it weaved in and out of aisles. Nothing that was on sale was worth waiting in that horrible line if you ask me. I did end up with a face product on sale at Ulta and Sue Ellen got a watch from NY&Co. We got back around 3:30 AM to get some rest for more shopping Friday afternoon :)
Now today is Cyber Monday... Here are some sales that look like their worth checking out:
Ann Taylor Loft: 50% online (with free shipping) and IN STORE!
Lisa Leonard Designs: 25% off before 8 AM and 20% until midnight
Allora Handmade: Various sales posted on their facebook
Kohls: 15% off online plus free shipping (not that great but every little bit helps)
Let me know if you find any other good sales!!

I got a good deal on Shutterfly calendars:)
ReplyDeleteWe got to Target at 5 a.m. Friday morning and there were absolutely NO LINES and hardly any shoppers, and we still found good deals! Amazing! I got my MIL the Kindle she wanted for a great deal! Also got Stephen (grandson) a beautiful camera for half price. So proud of myself!!
ReplyDeleteImpressive!!
ReplyDelete