I know I'm about 3 weeks late posting this so forgive me! I'm sure you will after you see my precious nugget of love in all the pics...
For my birthday weekend (also Halloween weekend-- my all-time favorite holiday), N and I drove down to Sugar Land to spend time with family. We kicked off the weekend with a Dethrow tradition, yellow cake with chocolate icing, as well as oogling over Kinsley. Well, the latter happened quite a bit this weekend.
Saturday morning after a fabulous pedicure at P and L Nails, we had a girls lunch at Black Walnut Cafe. Ashley, Cayla, Lauren, and Christy came as well as Betsy, Kinsley, my mom and grandma. It was so fun having all of my favorite people together!
![]() |
| Here we are... oogling over K some more! |
And yes, being the birthday girl, I got to hold Kinsley all day long :)
After lunch, we went shopping and I got to push K's stroller... until I got in the sale section and it was too tight-- then I gave the stroller to her mama. Oh the joys of being an aunt :)
This girl definitely has some Dethrow genes in her... shopping just wears her out!
Then my mom and I had a little photo shoot outside LOFT...
We ended my birthday with dinner at Mancuso's Italian Table... a delicious hole in the wall Italian restaurant with the best bread dipping sauce ever. I even had a cute little old man sing Happy Birthday to me with his accordian :)
Sunday morning consisted of LOTS of snuggling with my favorite girl and two favorite dogs.
![]() |
| Good to know he's good with little ones! |
Pate loved sniffing little miss K...
She's just too sweet not to kiss :)
After lots of snuggles, we headed to the shooting range for a couple of rounds.
Then we came home for one more photo shoot... Kinsley was actually awake so it was very fun playing with her!
So thankful that we live close by them... but unfortunately my next Kinsley fix isn't until Christmas!

























That was a very fun weekend! We do know how to cram a lot into a short time:)
ReplyDeleteDarn, your family's even cute in pajamas!! How DO you do it??!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pics!!! So glad we got to celebrate your birthday!!! :)
ReplyDelete