Last weekend was Baylor Homecoming... a weekend that every Bear looks forward to!
N and I left after work on Friday and hit up the Baylor Bookstore and Bonfire once we got to Waco.
N and I saw lots of Baylor friends at the bonfire!
There was a spectacular fireworks display as well! Or should I say... magical?
Saturday morning we woke up bright and early for the Homecoming Parade. I didn't know very many people in the parade (ok only 1 person) but it was still fun to look at the awesome floats! Tri Delt won 1st place in Class B-- makes a dolphin proud.
McKinnley and Patriot joined Chris, Nathan, and Graham for "man time" during the parade.
| If we didn't have Baylor, we wouldn't have met... so we are very grateful for Baylor to say the least! |
Tri Delt and Phi Chi's float
Lots of Tri Delts at the parade! Love these girls!
After the parade, we all went to Collin Street Bakery for some good ol Baylor fellowship!
Saturday night we all went to the Baylor vs. Missouri game and WON! A very exciting game to be at!
Sunday we met Chris and Sarah at Ninfa's for lunch then headed over to Deck the Halls-- a fun market put on by the Junior League of Waco that I've enjoyed going to before when I was at Baylor. We got a Baylor ornament that will be front and center on our Christmas tree this year.
Chris and Sarah were so sweet to let us stay with them the whole weekend-- we are very blessed to have friends like them so close to us in Dallas!
We'll be going to one or two more football games this season, so stay tuned for more posts on that... Side note: I think this is the only season I have sat through the entire length of every game we have been to. That's definitely a record!






Sounds like a fun weekend. So neat to think you have that to look forward to every year. Sic 'em!
ReplyDeleteHad a blast with you and Nathan! Wouldn't have been the same without you!
ReplyDelete