Thursday, December 1, 2011

Patriot update

I haven't done a post on Patriot lately so here's an update on him!

He has been licking his paw nonstop so unfortunately after a couple of different treatments by the vet, he has to wear the "cone of shame" whenever he's alone.  He acts so pitiful in it, I feel bad for him.  But hopefully after a week or so more of this combine with some meds, he'll be back to normal.  (Pate has licked his paw since he was a puppy so this is not new for us-- but since it was getting infected, we had to act on it.)


Pate loooooves car rides.


But he loves truck rides more!


And he's still my favorite snuggler.


3 comments:

  1. Awww, sweet boy. Glad he he was featured today.
    He does love his truck:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little darling! He looks like he's wanting some sympathy for the "cone-head." Tell him I feel sorry for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious pup! So glad he slept with us over Thanksgiving. He IS a good snuggle bunny!

    ReplyDelete