Thanksgiving week was very exciting for the Cashes! We had Nathan's parents, Sue Ellen and Randall, at our house to start out the week which was so much fun. We got to show them our favorite Dallas hang outs and restaurants and got to spend a lot of quality time with them. We visited First Chinese BBQ, La Duni, and Alfredo's (a little Italian place by our house we've always wanted to try-- we actually saw Shay and her family there too!), baked a Custard Caramel Pie (which won first place in Emeril's pie contest), shopped, and played lots of 42 and Spades-- all before Thanksgiving day!
We also met up with KINSLEY and her entourage (Betsy, Brian, Aunt Anne, Uncle Brian, Grandma, Sam and Peter) for a quick lunch in Bishops Art District. I LOVE seeing my little neice, even if it's just for a little bit. She is just as precious as ever!!
I got to hold her for quite a bit :) I guess that's one of the joys of being an Aunt
Thanksgiving morning, Randall, Sue Ellen, Nathan and I packed up for a trip to Hawkins, TX to spend the day with the rest of the Cashes! (Don't worry, I DVR'd the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade)
We enjoyed a yummy lunch prepared by Mimi, lots 42 games, Christmas present opening, looking at Black Friday ads, and napping.
Chelsea made us all Christmas wreaths!
Thursday night we had a blast shopping on Black Friday- as you saw here.
Then Friday afternoon, Nathan and I headed back to Dallas to finish off Thanksgiving weekend. It was so fun spending the week with the Cashes and celebrating Thanksgiving together.
Saturday, Nathan and I slept late then made a quick trip to Dirty Dillard's to partake in their great 50% off everything Thanksgiving sale. I got a hot pink skirt and a summer dress that I'll unfortunately have to hold off wearing until next year and Nathan got a few shirts. Then we met up with Graham and Erin and went to the Baylor vs. Texas Tech game at the Cowboys Stadium! It was our first time to ever go to that stadium and it was awesome! We played a great game and added another win to our season!
After the game, we all went to Cafe Brazil for a late night dinner which was delicious!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed spending time with lots of family and friends!
Sue Ellen took this pic that I think is too cute



I love all your pictures and descriptions of a fun week.
ReplyDeleteI especially love the one of the entire Cash clan:)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, seeing Uncle Brian holding Kinsley while eating reminds me of your daddy holding you and Betsy while dining years ago...many a meal eaten that way:)
ReplyDeleteIt was such a great week and you all were the perfect host and hostess! Can't wait to come back and add more sweet memories to our storehouse! Much love!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a good entry in your blog of memories!
ReplyDelete