Saturday, September 17, 2011

Just call me an Old Married Woman...

It all started in Walt Disney World (well technically at Baylor)...























9.18.10

It's been one year (tomorrow) since Nathan and I tied the knot and boy has it been a great year!!  We've moved from a tiny Downtown apartment to a rent house in the burbs, I have changed jobs, we've traveled, visited family, learned how to decorate on a budget, learned how to have a budget in general, tried new restaurants and activities in the big D, found a church family, made new friends, we've fought and cried, we've laughed and dreamed... we've made amazing memories together.

This weekend we will be celebrating with cupcakes (from Society Bakery) and sparklers (from Sue Ellen) and having a date night at Oishii.  We will probably bust out the wedding pictures and talk about how far we have come since 9.18.10.



I'm so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man and I look forward to many more years to come!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and fun wedding.
    You've certainly covered a lot in one year.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it's really been a year! Personally, I've been enjoying traveling this first year of marriage with you and Nathan through your blog. Here's to MANY MORE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww yeah! Congratulations! You guys are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, you two! We love you guys! Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to believe it's been a whole year!! So fun to relive the memories with all those pictures. Such a fun wedding to be a part of. It has been a blast visiting y'all and seeing your new life together. It's hard to imagine a happier couple. Happy Anniversary! :) love, cayla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Loved that y'all celebrated at Oishii! That place is GOOD!

    ReplyDelete