Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Favorites

Freshly laundered button-downs for my hubby... Seems we have a color pattern going on, huh?


Beautiful flowers "just because"


We bought some fancy bread at the farmer's market the other day and I made a Muenster/Cheddar/ham sandwich-- Nathan said it was the "best thing I've ever made him."  I apparently am a horrible cook or this was just a really good sandwich.  I think it's a mix between the two.


And lastly...
I think know that I have an obsession with Dirty Dillard's.  I have been two three times in the past month and I am addicted.  Nathan and I stumbled upon one in Irving so now there are TWO locations near Dallas.  Their sales are amazing-- many of their summer styles are on sale for $9.99 or $19.99 so with an additional 40% off they have quite often, you end up getting some dang good bargains.  Take this Jessica Simpson dress... Originally $168 I believe and I got it for $9.99-- Ok I'm not really sure where I'm going to wear it, BUT if the occasion ever arose to wear a hot pink cocktail dress, I would be ready to go.  I also got a great Kensie sweater (originally $88) for $13 and Gianni Bini pants (originally $88) for $7.50.  If you live in the Dallas or Houston area, I suggest you go check out these gold mines.


Speaking of shopping... I'm thinking about pulling a Lisa Leonard What I Wore Wednesday every so often and describing what I'm wearing...  Maybe you'll see that in the future :)

4 comments:

  1. 1. I know who ironed and who didn't iron those shirts.
    2. Love the flowers.
    3. Yum!
    4. Love the idea of What I Wore Wed. but mine would NOT be from Dirty D's because I never find anything there like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sandwich looks really yummy!! And I love that Nathan did a "jb"! He's a good boy. Love that pink dress!! Definitely a "Molly" dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally vote yes to "What I Wore Wednesdays." You should start with your asymmetrical funky shirt you wore to our last cooking club. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 CUTE dress! I think you just need to MAKE somewhere to wear it! Put a bug in that hubby's ear. #2 Beautiful flowers! #3 I could totally get hooked on that sandwich! I'm a sandwich addict.

    ReplyDelete