Thursday, September 29, 2011

Friday night at the Cashes

Before we left for San Fran, we had a few couples from our sunday school class over for a little cookout!  I've decided that I really like entertaining :)  It's probably in the genes (thanks mom)
Nathan cooked hot dogs, brats, and dove (with cream cheese and jalapeno wrapped in bacon) on his new grill... while the boys hovered outside, the girls congregated in the living room and chatted.  After dinner, accompanied by baked beans, chips, roasted corn, and a few yummy desserts, we played Pictionary!  I must love Pictionary, right?
We had a blast playing 2 couples vs. 2 couples! 

Blake and Casey

Brittany and Andrew

Kiffer and Kate

Nathan and me
We have really enjoyed getting to know these couples since we joined the Newlywed sunday school class!  Actually all of the ones that came over (besides Rebekah and Scott) are Baylor Bears which is fun to have in common :)  Looking forward to more fun times with them!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe your mom and I can come to Dallas sometime, and you can entertain us....yeah...that's a great idea!! You're such a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great evening! I love to play Pictionary too.

    ReplyDelete