Monday, June 27, 2011

I like mine rare...

So I got home one day last week and saw a ripped up container on the floor.... Patriot is known for getting into food when we're not around, so Nathan and I try our best to pick up at all times.  Well, we left a package of sirloin steaks in the sink to defrost so we could cook them for dinner... aaaaand they ended up in Patriot's stomach.  Not sure if they were frozen or not when he ate them, but he ate FOUR sirloins.  Sick.

He's fine and dandy now, although he was a little slow and drowsy for a day. 


So instead of having sirloins for dinner, we decided to get some All You Can Eat sushi!!  Gui (in Uptown) has some delicious sushi rolls (including one with a mustard soy sauce which was delicious) and definitely filled us up.


So apparently the three of us had a pretty decadent meal, didn't we?

3 comments:

  1. Oh...my...gosh...FOUR sirloins???? And raw on top of that!!! YUKKKK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! Patriot! I laughed out loud reading this one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like all three of you had a raw dinner that night.

    ReplyDelete