Friday, June 3, 2011

Another great deal!

I bought this fun jacket at Ann Taylor Loft (aka Loft for all the hipsters out there) for $3.70.  That's right, $3.70.  Hopefully I can put together an outfit this cute with it!
I actually bought it a month ago when they were on sale for $25 and when I was in Ann Taylor Loft the other day, it was on sale for $19.88 and 50% off.  So I figured I would bring it back (ok, I'll admit I bought two) and re-buy it for the cheaper price (because you CAN do that with the tags still on and receipt in hand fyi).  Well when I re-bought it, it rang up as $4.88 and 30% off so the final price was $3.70.  Holy. Crap.  So I bought two jackets originally priced at $79.95 each for $3.70.  That's a 95% savings. 

3 comments:

  1. I wanted this jacket so bad and they didn't have it in my size! $3.70 is such a great deal!! Way to go girlie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine still has the tags on it if you can find the receipt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you go again!! Love, love, love your thriftiness!!

    ReplyDelete