Nathan and I made a quick trip to The Shug last weekend! Of course, our furball Patriot tagged along as well! Betsy and Brian were kind enough to let us stay at their house while my parents' house is undergoing a slight makeover.
While we were in the Shug we shopped and ate outside like we Dethrow women do. During our girl time, the boys played lots of golf. Typical!
Sunday was such a fun/funny day... We had a great brunch at La Escondida then we headed over the the Shug's dog park! We were quite weary of Patriot's behavior at the dog park, but we took a chance... (he's not too friendly with other dogs)
Pate was so excited about his trip, he grabbed BOTH of my tennis shoes to hurry me up.
The most enormous dog I have ever seen!
Sweet Patriot LOVED the dog park! He had the best time fetching tennis balls in the water. He left all the other dogs alone and fetched probably 50 tennis balls. I guess he's a bit of an introvert?
Our little family photo. That dog park looks like a little bit of paradise doesn't it...
Little Bailey would only dip her toes in the water.... Duh, she's a girl, she doesn't want her hair wet!
After our puppies were pooped out, we gave them a little rinse... Patriot calls this the "car wash" when Nathan and I both have towels and we dry him off. Ok, maybe I call it the car wash...
Here's to another great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment