I don't know if I've expressed my love for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo on here, but holy cow... (pardon the pun) I can't live without it! I was getting really sad thinking about missing the rodeo this year due to a 300 mile separation, so Friday after work, Nathan, Pate, and I hopped in the car for a little road trip. (see post below)
We met up with Cayla and walked around Relient Center to see all of the cute little animals. We got to see some newborn piggies (my fav), cows, baby chicks, and rabbits. This year there were so many people, it was hard to see all of the animals so we went over to the rabbits where it wasn't as crowded.
This little guy (above) is my favorite!
My mom found us some great seats from a person at church who was giving away their tickets.... We were literally 15 rows up from the action and were RIGHT by the bull riding gates. Cayla and DaviAnn even snuck down to sit by us which was so fun!
After a fun evening, we came back to the Shug and had dinner with my parents and watched our wedding DVD.... And yes, I had to take a picture of the moon because it was the brightest/biggest/?? it had been in 18 years.

Gee, I didn't realize your rodeo tickets were THAT good!
ReplyDeleteGlad you could go this year:)
It's so fun to be young and spontaneous! DON'T ever lose that quality in your marriage!!
ReplyDelete