Saturday, March 26, 2011

Anniversary celebration

On Wednesday, Nathan and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary!  No, it's not as exciting as 1 year, but hey, I love to celebrate!
Sweet Nathan planned the whole thing and surprised me :)


After driving for an hour up I-35, we ended up at Castle Hills Day Spa!!  Yahoo!  We had a couple's massage and it was fabulous.  Unfortunately the serene music playing in the spa didn't cover up the constant "hiii YAAA's" from the Karate place next door...  But massages make Molly happy (as you can see)!


After our fabulous massage, we ended up at Oishii- my favorite sushi place!  We always get the same thing, but it's just so dang good.  What a wonderful way to celebrate 6 months (and kind of relive some of our fun adventures in Maui)!


Remember this face?? This was after our couples' massage in Maui...

2 comments: