I went to Baylor for four years, Nathan went to Baylor/Baylor Law for 7 years, we met at Baylor.... Soooo we like to call Waco home. And we love to go back and visit that sweet, small town full of wonderful memories!
We bought tickets to see Sing weeks ago (ok maybe a month) and have been looking forward to our visit for quite some time! We stayed at Graham & Erin's house and got to see lots of other friends while we were there.
Daviann & Cayla at George's for lunch
Rachel & me
We visited Spice and Bloom & Bee Swanky--- a few of my favorite Waco spots! The vintage charm in Bloom & Bee Swanky is amazing.... makes me wish my house was cream colored and filled with interesting glassware and ceramics.
At Sing! Tri Delt did great and I can't wait to hear the results for Pigskin!!
The hubs & me at Sing. We love Baylor :) So much, we will sit through 4 hours of singing and dancing flowers, peacocks, and clowns.
After Sing, a bunch of us went to Sam's-- a new Waco bar-- it was like a Baylor reunion, I loved it!
The Cashes with the almost-Griesemers! Less than 4 months to go!!
Love these girls!
Even sweet Patriot got to come to Waco this time! He and Toby (Erin & Graham's dog) got along swimingly. After walking around Baylor's campus on Sunday afternoon, Patriot was so exhausted and thirsty. Oh yes, before we left I had to swing by Richland Mall for a quick Dillard's clearance shoe fix. I don't know why, but Waco has the best shoe sales! Maybe that's the real reason why I love Waco so much...

Looks like Blooms & Bee is a store I could really LOVE! Glad you and the hubs have so many great memories together.
ReplyDeleteYou got a lot accomplished! Sounds like fun:)
ReplyDeleteBloom and Bee Swanky is also my favorite store in Waco. I would go there everyday if I could!
ReplyDelete