We are now in my second favorite month of the year!!!! I love LOVE and Valentine's Day! But before we jump into February, I need to document the end of January (stay tuned for a Tough Mudder post)
One afternoon while running some errands, Nathan and I decided we would try out Sprinkles Cupcakes.... We have heard SO many great stories about Sprinkles from all of these Dallasites, so tried it to see how it compared to Crave Cupcakes in Houston.
We got German Chocolate Cake and Strawberry. The GC Cake was delish! But the Strawberry was no where near as good as Crave. I'm not biased, although Crave was our wedding cake vendor--well cupcake vendor. It was a great mid-day snack (which I must have every day), but not one I would eat all the time. I guess that's a good thing or else I would probably turn into a cupcake.
We got to go with Nate and Michelle to a Stars game at the American Airline Center! Our seats were AMAZING! I think I could really get into hockey if I was that close at every game... very exciting to watch. Especially when you have a bottomless bucket of popcorn with you. Oh goodness, I'm getting closer to really becoming a cupcake now.
It took us quite a while to put up all of our Christmas vacation clothes.... After Nathan motivating me every day to unpack all of my suitcases and after many many loads of laundry and after 3 weeks, it finally was finished. That's a record because I didn't take down our Christmas decorations until Feb. 1! Gasp!
Nathan and I have gotten on a roll of cooking. He made Chicken Pad Thai the other night and wanted to pretend like he was on Top Chef so he used these precious little prep bowls. It came out great, especially because he used those bowls :)
Nathan and I have also been to the shooting range where we tried out our new revolver. Pretty dang sweet.

Your mom and I tried the Red Velvet cupcake with Cream Cheese icing at Sprinkles.....YUM!!
ReplyDeleteNo comment on the massive pile of laundry except to say it looks familiar.
ReplyDeleteYes, the red velvet at Sprinkles was good, but overall Crave is my fave. (Yes, I know that rhymes:)